*Note - you have to sort "UNMANAGED_FILES" manually because MDVx doesn't have enough metadata to do that.
2016 aug 24 MDVx updated to 0.1 build 2439
- Added: Audio-media filter
- Added: Resolution metadata column
2016 jul 24 MDVx updated to 0.1 build 2352
- Changed: renamed "UNREFERENCED_FILES" to "UNMANAGED_FILES" for more understandable representation of the items
2016 jul 23 MDVx updated to 0.1 build 2350
- Changed: previously added right-click menu moved to "Export Summary" button
- Added: "Export database view" option inside "Tools" menu - you can export csv/html with filtered items from the database view.
2016 jul 18 MDVx updated to 0.1 build 2326
- Added: the ability to Export "Project summary" report in variety of formats (csv,html) - the right-click menu with export options inside "Project Summary" window. Thanks for the idea to Jef Huey
2016 jul 07 MDVx updated to 0.1 build 2277
- Changed: Use multiple bins at once as the database filter. (maybe for backup multiple finished projects at once)
2016 jul 06 MDVx updated to 0.1 build 2267
- Added: text search field in database window.
- Added: When you double-click on the item in database window - it will be shown in finder in the new window.
- Changed: "Projects Summary" now is under the "Tools..." menu.
2016 jul 05 MDVx updated to 0.1 build 2224
- Fixed: incorrect project assosiation bug. (another one)
2016 jul 03 MDVx updated to 0.1 build 2189
- Fixed: incorrect project assosiation when you drag .mdb database into AVID bin.
files was associated with last-opened avid project.
Now taking associations from .mdb. Thanks to Jef Huey
- Speeded up .MDB parser.
- Drive selector update. Thanks to Isaac J. Terronez
- Moved some interface things around.
- implemented all Copy/Move/Delete core functionality - "actions"
- all "actions" have their own event log.
- everything was tested in 10.7x,10.9x,10.10x environment, on never and older macs.
- speeded up unity/ISIS/network interaction
- fully tested on ISIS. Thanks to Igor Nikolaev and Ilya Shapilov for remote access to their facility.
2016 mar 05 MDVx initial beta release 0.1 build 01